Full Rebuild on All Garage Door Springs Replacement & Repair
If your garage door is not working properly, it can halt your day and prevent you from getting to work or out to run errands. Be sure to call Precision Door Service for broken spring repair in Los Angeles. We offer 24/7 emergency service and will come to your rescue quickly and efficiency.
What are Signs of a Broken Spring?
Here are several signs of a potential broken garage door spring:
- Cables look broken or are hanging down.
- Door stops when it is six inches open.
- Loud banging noise comes from garage.
- Torsion spring exhibits gap.
- Top of garage door is bent.
- Door falls quickly upon closing.
- Emergency rope fails to lift door.
- Door looks jerky or crooked when operating.
Our top quality garage door torsion springs are rated for 25,000 to 50,000 cycles (1 cycle is the equivalent of your garage door going up and down 1 time), compared to standard springs, which are only rated for 5,000 to 10,000 cycles.
Replacement of Garage Door Torsion Springs
One common issue with broken garage doors may be related to broken springs. Our trained technicians will evaluate the situation and take the following steps to make the repair:
- Diagnose problem. The first thing our professionals will do is to inspect your garage door problem and verify that it is truly a broken spring. Our team will then offer recommendations in terms of repair or replacement.
- Replace both springs. If one of the torsion springs is broken, it’s important to replace both at the same time. These heavy-duty springs really do all the heavy lifting and making sure they are both about the same age will add to your garage door’s reliability.
- Install correct springs. Garage doors vary a great deal when it comes to size, weight and style so it’s important to use the springs that match your door. Our trained technicians are familiar with all makes and models of doors and will double check after installation with a balance test.
- Inspect for safety. Whenever our professionals work on any part of your garage door, we will conduct a free safety inspection of all hardware and moving parts to ensure they are working properly.
- Recommend quality springs. Our top quality garage door torsion springs will provide between 25,000 to 50,000 cycles. Each cycle includes one opening and one closing of your door. Standard springs typically provide only 5,000 to 10,000 cycles.
- Provide a Free Quote. Call for a Free Quote If you are looking for broken spring repair in Los Angeles, call Precision Door Service today. Our professionals are available at any hour and on any day to provide you with reliable service, repair and replacement.